Model: Trio 3T – MRI
- 60-cm system available in an 8-, 18-, or 32-channel configuration
- Have higher diagnostic confidence with Industry-leading magnet homogeneity and exceptional fat saturation.
- Optimized 3T safety parameters with SAR standard and with SAR-optimized body coils and sequences
- Ability to upgrade to a Mageton Prisma with a fit conversion
- Complete with Tim4G and Dot technology
Description: The reconditioned Siemens Trio 3T Wide Bore MRI scanner is dependable, accurate, and built to dramatically improve your clinic’s patient throughput. The Siemens Trio 3T is complete with Tim4G, Dot technology and versatility to provide a wide range of clinical applications.
- Bore Width: 60 cm
- Tim Technology Available
- Lightweight Coils
- Table Weight Limit: 400 lb
- Vastly Reduced Exam Time
- Seamless Clinical Workflow
- Highest Quality Images
- Bore Length: 197 cm
- Field Of View: 50-cm field of view
An MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging) machine is a medical imaging device that uses a strong magnetic field and radio waves to create detailed images of the body’s internal structures. It is used to visualize and diagnose a wide range of conditions in various parts of the body, including the brain, spine, joints, organs, and blood vessels.
MRI machines MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging) is an important and vital diagnostic tool. It is a non-invasive imaging technique that allows doctors to see inside the body and obtain detailed images of organs, tissues, bones, and blood vessels. MRI is used to diagnose a wide range of conditions, including cancer, neurological disorders, cardiovascular disease, musculoskeletal problems, and many others.
How are these different from MRI machines? We’re happy to help you determine which is best for your situation.
We understand that there is a lot to consider when deciding which imaging machine to purchase. The experienced team at Mansa Medical is here to help with that decision. We consult you on the used MRI machine that best fits your needs as well as your patients. Our process also includes delivery and installation to ensure that you are left more than satisfied with your MRI machine.