Quality Reconditioned 16 Slice CT Machine for Sale
The most widely used CT in the market, the 16 slice CT is your “bread and butter” scanner capable of handling the workload of most practices.
To tell the difference between CT Scanner machines you have to look at the number of slices they machine makes. The slice number correlates to how many images the machine can capture per gantry rotation. For example, a 16-slice CT scanner has the ability to take 16 images per gantry rotation.
If you are in the market for a high-quality, refurbished, 16-slice CT scanner, Mansa Medical is the company for you. Our team of experts can offer a start to end service for every CT Scanner we supply. Mansa Medical can consult you on the CT scanner perfect for your facility and walk through the entirety of your used CT scanner purchase from beginning to end. Read more about our process.
Mansa Medical offers a range of CT Machine brands including GE Lightspeed 16 and Siemens Sensation 16. Contact us to learn more about our CT machines for sale today!
GE Lightspeed 16
Model: 16 Slice
Description: The reconditioned GE LightSpeed 16 provides 16-slice acquisition with industry-leading image clarity, for a full range of applications. The system’s wide-bore design and fast scan times help to increase patient comfort. The GE Lightspeed 16-slice scanner is available in two separate versions, the GE Lightspeed Pro 16 and the GE Lightspeed 16.
- 0.4-Second Rotation
- Safe CT Low-Dose Solution
- Tube Heat Capacity:6.3 MHU
- Flat Panel Monitors
- Standard Features: Angio, MP/MPR, Opti Dose, Color Coding for Kids, SmartStart, SmartPrep, Protocol Pro, View/Edit Wizard, Image Works, Auto Scan, Auto Voice, Advanced Artifact Reduction, Variviewer.
- Maximum Continuous Scan Time: 120s
- Reconstruction Fields of View: 9.6-50cm
- Low Signal Correction Adaptive Filtration for Noise Reduction
- Reconstruction Time: 0.17s
- 90kW Generator
- HI LIGHT Matrix II Detector
- Xtream FX suite workflow management
- Full Dicom connectivity
- 70cm gantry opening
- 65cm variable field of view
- High 2D and 3D resolution
- 100 KW generator (Lightspeed Pro 16)
- 80 KW generator (Lightspeed 16)
Siemens Sensation 16
Model: 16 Slice
Description: The Reconditioned Siemens Sensation 16 Slice CT is a multi-slice, whole-body CT scanners with the ability to perform 3D whole body and cardiac exams with exceptional image quality. The Sensation 16 Slice CT conduct cardiac studies in less than 20 seconds with a .75mm slice and down to 105 ms temporal resolution for clear, high-resolution imaging of the coronary arteries.
- Patient dose reduced by up to 30%
- Integrated Speed 4D
- 420ms rotation time
- Less than 700 slices in a 20s breathhold
- Virtually unlimited isotropic volume acquisition
- 16 simultaneously acquired ECG correlated acquisition
- Platform for cardiovascular imaging and non-invasive cardiac imaging with exceptional performance
- HeartView CI software – developed for making a cardiac diagnosis
- syngo 3D VesselView
- syngo ARGUS
- Philips MRC 600 8.0 MHU X-ray Tube
- Scan Times; 0.5, 0.75, 1, 1.5, 2 Seconds
- RapidView Reconstruction 20 Images per Second
- 70cm Gantry
- 60kW Generator
- Spatial Resolution; Up to 24.0 lp/cm
- Dell Pentium 3 Dual Xeon CPU, 292GB Hard Disk, 9.1 GB MOD
- Flat Panel TFT LCD
- 450 lbs. Patient Load Capacity
- Software: ScanTools, ScanTools Pro, Bolus Tracking, DoseRight, Pediatric Protocols, 3D Small Volume Analysis, Logical Guided Flow GUI
Disclaimer: The information on this page is meant to be an overview, check with the OEM for complete accurate specifications and features.