Model: Lightspeed 16
- 0.4 second rotationSaf
- e CT Low-dose solution
- Tube Heat Capacity:6.3 MHU
- Flat Panel Monitors
- Maximum Continuous Scan Time: 120s
- Reconstruction Fields Of View: 9.6-50cm
- Low Signal Correction adaptive filtration for noise reduction
- Reconstruction Tine: 0.17s
- 90kW Generator
- HI LIGHT Matrix II Detector
Standard Features: Angio,MP/MPR, Opti Dose, Color coding for kids, SmartStart, SmartPrep, Protocol Pro, view/edit wizard,Image Works, Auto Scan, Auto Voice, advanced Artifact reduction, variviewer.
- Xtream FX suite workflow management
- Full Dicom connectivity
- 70cm gantry opening
- 65cm variable field of view
- High 2D and 3D resolution
- 100 KW generator (Lightspeed Pro 16)
- 80 KW generator (Lightspeed 16)
A CT machine uses radiation to get detailed pictures of the organs inside your body. The radiation that passes through your body is recorded, digitized, and then sent to a computer that records and displays the information for the medical profession to use for diagnosis.
CT scan machines or CAT scan machines are a vital part of the diagnosis and treatment process for cancer. It’s also well-suited to examine people who may have internal injuries from a traumatic incident including a car accident.
How are these different from MRI machines? We’re happy to help you determine which is best for your situation.
We understand that there is a lot to consider when deciding which imaging machine to purchase. The experienced team at Mansa Medical is here to help with that decision. We consult you on the used CT scanner that best fits your needs as well as your patients. Our process also includes delivery and installation to ensure that you are left more than satisfied with your CT machine.